The ultimate tree-change lifestyle could be yours with this leafy and magical waterside allotment. Offering 10.12ha of potential, it's an exceptional site for a build or eco sanctuary (dwellings & bed / breakfast permitted with consent).
A pristine riverside bushland setting, it adjoins National Park, and offers sought-after car access, a private billabong, and access to an exclusive-use boat launch on the foreshore. Delight in unique surroundings where impressive red gums and grass tree groves await, along with freshwater spring supply, and natural caves to explore.
Multiple dream build sites, you'll be spoiled for choice on this generous land holding. Take advantage of the current double-storey lodgings (1 bed, 1 bath with cosy wood fire), replica 1860s church/house (requires restoration), partially established asphalt roadways, and substantial 10kW solar system, large 7.5x7.5m garage, 7.5x9.5m storage shed frame and parking for multiple vehicles.
Escape the hectic pace of life, build your dream home or family get-away on this vast, secluded block, an easy drive from both Sydney and the Central Coast. Enjoy weekends on the river, and delight in the peace and tranquillity of this massive private land holding that promises a once-in-a-life-time opportunity.
• Rare massive waterside allotment – 10.12 hectare haven
• Stunning elevated views - an exceptional site for an exceptional build
• Secluded block to build your dream home or family get-away or guest house
• Pristine bushland setting, an easy commute to Sydney and Central Coast
• Direct access to National Park, car accessible land, exclusive-use boat ramp
• Unique natural features include red gums, grass tree groves, billabong, creek, cave, freshwater spring
• 7a & C2 zoning, multiple flat sites and cleared sections
• Existing cabin: double-storey, 1 bedroom, 1 bath, cosy wood fire
• Replica 1860s church/house (needs substantial restoration)
• 7.5x7.5m garage/shed, massive 7.5x9.5m shed frame (mid construction)
• Parking for numerous vehicles, partially established asphalt roadways
• Substantial 10kW solar system with 5 outlets (1 currently connected to cabin, further 4 available)
Contact Caelia Collins on 0439 647 777 today, for more information.
We have been furnished with the above information from sources we believe to be reliable, however, all interested parties are responsible for their own independent enquiries.