***SOLD BY CAELIA COLLINS of RIVERFRONT REAL ESTATE on 21/04/2021 for $166,000***
There's a certain kind of peace you'll only find where the mountains meet the water, and it's waiting for you here in an extraordinary setting. Situated less than 1.5 hours from Sydney, the opportunity has arrived to purchase this scenic these tidal waterfront bush block.
Measuring 32m wide and approx. 470m deep explore your options with numerous building sites. Perhaps you'd relish a weekender which lures you away from the hustle and bustle to revive and relax, or a permanent residence? No matter your choice, this bush acreage is the perfect paradise to turn dreams into reality.
West-facing, with mangrove frontage and protection from prevailing winds, this absolute waterfront block will have you kicking back and soaking up spectacular sunsets to the sounds of nature. There's even a shed on site already, for your convenience.
Boasting "boat only access" for enhanced peace and privacy, Big Jim's Reach, (named after a famous rower), is about 20 minutes upstream from Brooklyn - a quaint village located at the Hawkesbury River entrance, where you can take the boat to indulge in a picnic by the water at McKell Park, enjoy a dip in the protected ocean pool or catch the train to the city.
For more information or to arrange a private inspection, contact Caelia Collins on 0439 647 777 today.
• tidal waterfront bush block
• Lot is approx. 32m wide / 470m deep (approx. 15,000m2)
• An extraordinary setting, less than 1.5 hrs from Sydney
• enjoy serenity, seclusion and beautiful scenery
• West-facing, with spectacular sunsets
• Mangrove frontage and protection from prevailing winds
• Install solar power, rainwater collection tanks and septic system
• A shed on site already on Lot 5, for your convenience
• Located about 20 minutes upstream from Brooklyn, where you'll find local cafes, restaurants and amenities
We have been furnished with the above information from sources we believe to be reliable, however, Riverfront Real Estate gives no guarantees or undertakings concerning the accuracy, completeness or up-to-date nature of the information provided. All interested parties are responsible for their own independent enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.