***SOLD BY CAELIA COLLINS of RIVERFRONT REAL ESTATE on 25/2/22 (unconditional on 11/3/22) for $125,000***
Create a custom home that embraces the beauty of your bushland and river surrounds with this 645m2 blank canvas in Bar Point. Offering an elevated aspect with inviting water views, this is your opportunity to create a weekender or permanent home that capitalises on this peaceful, desirable location.
Mostly cleared, bring your vision and maximise your new home to be bathed in natural light, plus also explore your options to purchase this in conjunction with the adjoining lot, 108 Kalinda Rd (a 3 bed, 1 bath holiday home or first home that's spacious and comfortable as is, with pool, jetty spot & lots of potential).
Accessible by boat only, Bar Point is a quaint community nestled on the lower Hawkesbury River. Famed for its leisurely pace, enjoy fishing, swimming, crabbing or bushwalking in this peaceful paradise that feels far removed from the everyday world. Just a 60 minute drive from Sydney and a short boat ride to Mooney Mooney, embrace the good life.
• 645m2 elevated block in a peaceful, desirable location
• Mostly cleared blank canvas with inviting water views
• Option to buy adjoining block with 3 bed, 1 bath home + pool, berth & boat
• Daily mail boat / passenger service from Brooklyn
• Short boat ride to Mooney Mooney or Brooklyn
• 50-mins drive north of Sydney, or catch the train to Berowra or Brooklyn
Phone Caelia Collins on 0439 647 777 for more information today.
We have been furnished with the above information from sources we believe to be reliable, however, all interested parties are responsible for their own independent enquiries.