A top the legendary Hawkesbury River, sits an encapsulating 5-acre celebration of the Australian landscape. A premise so uniquely found, it possesses the immediate allure of a retreat style holiday and is surrounded by a plethora of historical, cultural, and environmental significance. The opportunity to own an enriched piece of indisputable beauty and contemporary Australian interiors inspired by the awe-inspiring surrounds is truly an authentic experience that is a mere 1.5 hours from Sydney Harbour and fit for arrival via moto yacht and cruisers alike.
Accessible via water and air only, the grounds enjoy panoramic views and both the necessary and indulgent amenities of semi-remote style living. With multiple entertaining spaces, an in-ground pool, tennis court, perched outdoor spa and games room you'll never be short of an activity for all ages without stepping foot off the property. While the flurry of picturesque spots along the water are at your constant disposal, including jet-skiing, boating, and indulging at coveted dining spots such as Peats Bite.
Comprised of both a 4-bedroom main premise and nearby self-contained cottage, there is plentiful room for guests, as well as the convenience of having a space for a caretaker. Furthermore, a walk-in walk out arrangement is present with most furniture, ensuring immediate comfortability and a swift transition into your luxury home.
- Private location at Fishermans Point, accessible by yacht, boat, or aircraft
- Short distance to Kangaroo Point, Dangar Island, and coastal dining spots
- Neighbouring property to 6-star Marramarra Luxury Lodge
- 1.3 hours from Sydney Harbour
- Enjoyed by the same owner for 37 years
- Private, self-contained cottage / care takers house, with central fireplace, kitchen, dining, ensuite and bedroom.
- Established paths throughout the 5 acres for convenient access
- Panoramic water views with a north-eastern aspect
- Electricity direct to the premise, 150k water tanks and 3 kilowatt solar panels
- Tennis court, outdoor spa and inground pool
- Multiple outdoor entertaining spaces
- 4-bedroom main premise, each with private ensuite, air conditioning and ample storage
- Striking master with WIR, private balcony, and a floor to ceiling views of the Hawkesbury
- Central living room, dining and kitchen, hardwood flooring, sandstone fireplace and bifold doors to enjoy the easterly breeze and river views
Ph Caelia Collins 0439 647 777 or Tim Andrews 0412 663 065.