***SOLD BY CAELIA COLLINS of RIVERFRONT REAL ESTATE on 10/3/22 for $1,550,000***
Accessible only by boat, this idyllic and absolute waterfront sanctuary is a rare and enviable indulgence. Elevated and nestled among the trees, this beautifully presented home spreads out over two levels, connected by a spiral staircase.
Upstairs, floor to ceiling glass provides a seamless connection to the picturesque surrounds, with glistening water beckoning at every turn. A stylish kitchen complements the open plan living area, where a wood fire ensures cosy winter evenings as you listen to the rippling water outside. Two bedrooms await upstairs, with a third bedroom (potential self-contained guest suite) downstairs. Meanwhile, working from home is a breeze with a separate studio providing the perfect office space.
The full width deck is where your best moments will be spent, either creating unforgettable memories with those you love, or immersing yourself in the magnificent vistas across the water and pristine bushland.
Less than an hour north of Sydney and just a few minutes by boat from Berowra Waters Marina and the resident's car park, this waterfront lifestyle is what dreams are made of.
• On grid with town water supply, mains electricity, reverse cycle a/c
• Waterfront haven placed on an elevated 639sqm parcel amid leafy surrounds
• Uninterrupted views across Berowra Creek to the expansive national park
• Boat only access from the nearby marina to your own deep-water jetty
• Spanning two levels, each one offering a seamless connection to the water
• Open plan living space sits atop timber floors, and includes a wood fireplace
• Stylish kitchen with dishwasher, glass splashback and ample storage
• Two elegant upstairs bedrooms share a modern, dual-access shower ensuite
• Downstairs, a third bedroom or guest suite with own bath and sitting room
• Boasts gorgeous sandstone foundations, which feature on the interior walls
• Separate studio offers an ideal work from home solution
• Future potential to convert into two self-contained levels if desired (STCA)
• 45-mins drive north of Sydney, or catch the train to either Berowra or Brooklyn
For more information, phone Caelia Collins on 0439 647 777 today.
We have been furnished with the above information from sources we believe to be reliable, however, all interested parties are responsible for their own enquiries.