BOAT ACCESS ONLY - VIEW BY APPT - PH 0439 647 777 TO BOOK!
Step back to a simpler time at "Conara", an iconic riverfront cottage in a blue-ribbon setting. Held by the same family for many decades, it's now time for a new generation to make magical memories here.
Enshrined amongst idyllic views that stretch north and south, it overlooks a pristine natural wonderland of bushland and glistening waterways. These vistas follow you throughout the home, where you'll find a choice of two living areas – both opening onto patios with wide waterline panoramas. Three alfresco areas in total mean you're spoilt for choice for outdoor entertaining or relaxation, while indoors, the versatile floorplan means it's big enough for families, yet cosy enough for a couple. Three bedrooms and two bathrooms feature, along with tidy, well-kept interiors. Comfortable as is, you have the choice to enjoy its retro charm or modernise it and truly make it your own.
Perfectly placed just two doors down from Berowra Waters Inn, head here to indulge in modern Australian waterfront dining in what has been considered one of Australia's best restaurants. This location also ensures easy access to the boat ramp and marina, with the Sydney CBD approx. 1 hour by car or train.
• "Conara" - iconic river cottage in a blue-ribbon location
• Fantastic views north and south, overlooking pristine bushland and waterways
• Comfortable as is with the potential to modernise and make it your own
• Versatile floorplan - big enough for families, cosy enough for a couple
• Two levels, with living areas on each floor that open to the outdoors
• Charming interiors which feature three bedrooms and two bathrooms
• Multiple outdoor entertaining areas close to the waterline
• Private jetty with pontoon
• Mains water connected plus near new hot water service
• First time offered for sale in decades
• Close to Berowra Waters Inn, boat ramp and marina
• Approx. 1 hour by car or train from Sydney CBD
See for yourself the potential this treasure promises - contact Caelia Collins on 0439 647 777 for more information.
Note: google maps has trouble with map pins in this region and may not accurately show the location - this property is at the south end of Calabash 3 doors north of the Inn.
We have been furnished with the above information from sources we believe to be reliable, however, all interested parties are responsible for their own enquiries.