VIEW BY APPOINTMENT - PHONE 0439 647 777 TO BOOK!
A renowned fishing destination embraced by the iconic Ku-ring-gai National Park, Brooklyn is located on the Hawkesbury River just north of Sydney, and it may very well be your new home or weekender. Desired for its authentic village atmosphere and sense of community, it's the perfect place to escape to and create a custom haven that showcases your own design style.
Appealingly set back from the road, this 586.7sqm blank canvas in a highly sought-after area has limited neighbours on both sides, enhancing your privacy. Located close to the centre of town, adjacent to Brooklyn Public School and opposite Brooklyn oval - it's also ideal for those who value accessibility and convenience.
Close by you'll enjoy an enticing array of leisure and lifestyle amenities. Wander down to one of the local cafes for your morning coffee, or take a stroll along the waterfront to McKell Park. Perhaps pack a picnic and take the water taxi over to Dangar Island, or jump on the train and head to the city for the day. That's the beauty of this little pocket of serenity - you can do as much or as little as you like and be surrounded by glistening water and picturesque bushland as you go.
• 586.7sqm vacant residential block in a sought-after riverside village location
• Privately placed back from the main road and removed from traffic noise
• Excellent opportunity to capitalise in a buoyant property market
• Attractive potential to build either a home to live in or an investment property
• Premier Brooklyn Road address in the Brooklyn/Hawkesbury River hub
• Adjacent to Brooklyn Public School and opposite Brooklyn oval
• Only 10-minutes to shops, cafes and eateries, and 100m to local primary school
• Within easy reach of the train station and less than an hour to the Sydney CBD
For more information or to book a viewing appointment, please call Caelia Collins on 0439 647 777 today.
We have been furnished with the above information from sources we believe to be reliable, however, Riverfront Real Estate gives no guarantees or undertakings concerning the accuracy, completeness or up-to-date nature of the information provided. Interested parties are responsible for their own independent enquiries to determine accuracy.