BOAT ACCESS ONLY - VIEW BY APPOINTMENT - PH 0439 647 777 TO BOOK!
Reward yourself with an idyllic island retreat overlooking the Hawkesbury River – yours to live-in, holiday let or enjoy as a weekender. An hour from Sydney, this vehicle-free paradise on a 763m2 block with jetty and sandy beach spoils you with its quality and style.
Elevated, with sweeping water views, Tasmanian Oak floorboards and louvred windows catching cool breezes. An industrial-style kitchen with quality appliances and stainless-steel benches – the perfect hub to socialise while preparing meals – open plan living / dining zone, flowing out to a full-width deck where you can entertain with the river shimmering below. The master suite, with French doors, is complimented by a deluxe bathroom with freestanding Victoria Albert bath, plus a purpose-built king-single bunkroom equals ample space for guests.
Outdoors, a hot tub with expansive river views nourishes the soul, while the self-contained Cape-Cod style boathouse is a true bonus. It boasts a loft, nautical-inspired bathroom, kitchenette and waterfront aspect.
Spend lazy days exploring the island's beaches, indulge in water sports or mingle at the bowls club. And, with the ferry terminal minutes away, it's an easy commute to Sydney.
• Idyllic and elevated Hawkesbury River retreat with sweeping water views
• An hour from Sydney: live-in, holiday let or use as a perfect weekender
• Tasmanian Oak floorboards, louvred windows, Danish designer light fittings
• Industrial-style kitchen, s/s benches, Ilve oven, soft-close cabinetry
• Open-plan living and dining, full-width deck, plus hot tub with expansive views
• Master suite with French doors and a purpose-built king single bunkroom with cubby holes
• Bathroom with Victoria Albert free-standing bath, heated towel rails, handmade Italian floor tiles, designer tapware
• Separate self contained Cape Cod-style boatshed
• Private deepwater jetty with pontoon, sandy beach
• Public wharf & island amenities only minutes away
We have been furnished with the above information from sources we believe to be reliable, however, Riverfront Real Estate gives no guarantees or undertakings concerning the accuracy, completeness or up-to-date nature of the information provided. All interested parties are responsible for their own independent enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate