***SOLD BY CAELIA COLLINS of RIVERFRONT REAL ESTATE for $920,000 ***
Dreaming of tranquillity and a beautiful escape? Nestled in a picture-perfect and coveted enclave, this one is not to be missed. Exceptionally placed to make the most of privacy and lush greenery, it's only 100m to the ferry wharf, a breeze to get to whilst delivering the peaceful respite we all deserve.
Enjoy water views from your privileged position, greeting the morning sun with a cuppa on the generous wraparound verandah. Inside, soothing white interiors are crisp yet pay homage to the original bones of the home with shiplap feature walls, warm timber window frames and exposed beams in the high ceilings. Bathed in light, the kitchen charms with a cosy cottage feel, seamlessly accessing the verandah – ideal for alfresco entertaining. Or gather in the dining area that flows onto the living room. There's even a sunroom which runs the length of the house - a flexible space to be used as your heart desires.
Two bedrooms enjoy a sunlit glow; the second bedroom is a supersized space that covers the top floor - would easily divide into two should another bedroom be desired. Along with one bathroom, the home is air-conditioned for your comfort.
Central to the ferry, cafe and bowling club, this is a must-see!
Contact Caelia Collins on 0439 647 777 for more information today.
• Charming cottage nestled in a coveted enclave, with water views
• Positioned on a private 623m2 block, amidst lush greenery
• Generous wraparound verandah - ideal for alfresco entertaining
• Soothing white interiors fuse with shiplap feature walls, warm timber window frames, exposed beams and leadlight windows
• Light-filled kitchen plus an inviting living / dining area and sunroom which runs the length of the home
• Two bedrooms, including a supersized one which could be adapted to two bedrooms
• Central location – close to ferry, cafe and bowling club
• Ferry meets the train at Brooklyn and whisks you to Central Station in just 55 minutes
We have been furnished with the above information from sources we believe to be reliable, however, Riverfront Real Estate gives no guarantees or undertakings concerning the accuracy, completeness or up-to-date nature of the information provided. All interested parties are responsible for their own independent enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate