FERRY ACCESS ONLY - VIEW BY APPOINTMENT - 0439 647 777
Nestled amid a lush forest sanctuary, high among the treetops and enveloped in privacy, this enchanting Cape Cod style cottage delivers serenity and seclusion. With a council reserve on one side and the benefit of being a generous distance from your neighbours on the other, you'll feel as if you're the only lucky souls to be inhabiting the island!
Sit back and soak up the glorious outlook from the north facing wraparound verandah, where the trees make way for glistening water views. These vistas follow you inside, where a sense of homely comfort is also irresistible. Timber floors, raked ceilings and exposed ceiling trusses combine with the warmth and ambience of the slow combustion fireplace to provide a perfect home haven. Open plan living, 4 bedrooms and a modern kitchen and bathroom ensure ample accommodation, while a separate cabin with loft space are ideal for your storage needs or even as a workshop or creative studio.
As the Hawkesbury River's only residential island and given its remarkable accessibility to both Brooklyn and Sydney, you'll have the option to utilise the cottage as a weekend escape from the hustle and bustle, or even consider a more permanent relocation. Now is the time to reward yourself with this secluded hideaway!
• Serene, riverfront retreat on a wide 698m2 north facing block
• Open plan living with raked ceilings and a slow combustion fireplace
• French doors open on two sides to the wraparound covered verandah
• Stylish kitchen offers electric cooking, dishwasher & ample cabinet space
• 4 bedrooms, one potentially could be used as a home office
• Bathroom with combined bath/shower, heated towel rail, separate w/c
• External laundry, woodshed, excellent storage
• Separate cabin with loft style bed
• Potential to develop the area under the main house (STCA)
• Less than an hour from Sydney, 15-minute ferry ride from Brooklyn
• Only a short stroll to the island's bowling club, general store and café
Contact Caelia Collins on 0439 647 777 for more information today.
We have been furnished with the above information from sources we believe to be reliable, however, all interested parties are responsible for their own independent enquiries.