Taking an elevated position nestled amongst the treetops, this stylishly renovated two storey retreat is a like a modern take on a fairy tale tree house, delivering the ultimate in privacy and enveloped in the beautify of its unspoiled surrounds.
Stepping inside, you are met with bright and airy interiors that work in perfect unity with the glorious northerly sunshine to radiate a welcoming warmth and a feeling of arriving home. Large windows have been designed to promote an authentic connection with the native surrounds, the rustling of the leaves making way for the gentle rippling of the river before you.
Indoor/outdoor living is instrumental here, and the wide wraparound verandahs ensure you'll be able to either relax or entertain with ease, a servery from the kitchen to the deck a thoughtful inclusion and one you will use often. Being serviced by mainland water, power and sewerage is definitely an added bonus, as is having the bowling club and general store/café just a short stroll away.
Peacefully tucked away on the Hawkesbury River's only residential island - Dangar Island – you'll be just a 15-minute ferry ride from Brooklyn and less than an hour north of Sydney's CBD. Reward yourself with the ultimate in scenic seclusion and contact Caelia Collins on 0439 647 777 for more information today.
• Riverfront sanctuary placed on 696sqm of perfectly unspoiled natural surrounds
• Wraparound covered verandah showcasing elevated bushland and river views
• Architecturally designed panel windows allow for spectacular indoor/outdoor connection
• Sunshine streams into the front of the home, with abundant natural light throughout
• Timber floors are fitted throughout, with some feature ceiling and wall panelling
• Striking kitchen with subway splashback, dish-drawer dishwasher, and gas cooktop
• Bi-fold windows open to a servery counter on the deck, ideal for entertaining
• Four bedrooms, one with a walk-in robe, all with large windows overlooking the surrounds
• Tiled bathroom includes a dual bath/shower, stylish timber topped vanity and separate w/c
• Split system reverse cycle a/c in the living room and with ceiling fans also provided
• Only a short stroll to the island's bowling club, general store and café
• Approximately 15-minutes by ferry to Brooklyn and less than an hour north of Sydney