Escape to a leafy oasis with this charming home in a coveted location. Nestled within a canopy of greenery on a 903m2 block and with river glimpses, it features a flexible floorplan that basks in beautiful natural light. Skylights pool the interiors in sunshine, with high ceilings adding to the light and airy scale. Chefs will love the modernised kitchen, with an easy flow from here to the spacious living and dining zone. Curl up by the cosy combustion heater in the chilly months or in summer, air-conditioning keeps this social hub cool.
A touch of tradition beckons in the ornate bathroom with a claw foot bath, while versatility awaits with the sleeping quarters. Two bedrooms are equipped with built-in robes plus consider converting the large rumpus room into a master suite or home office. A detached cabin with guestroom and bathroom is a handy extra – ideal for teens, older children or guests desiring extra privacy.
Outdoors, relax on the semi-wraparound decks and embrace the serenity of island life. Hand cut stone steps, a pond and terraced gardens cut through the established greenery, plus look forward to fresh eggs for breakfast with your own chook run!
A private paradise, Dangar Island is a 15 min Ferry ride from Brooklyn and approx. 1 hour from Sydney.
• Charming home in a coveted location, on a 903m2 block
• Basking in beautiful natural light, with high ceilings and skylights
• Offering a flexible floorplan and water glimpses from living/dining
• Modernised kitchen beneath a raked ceiling with skylight
• Expansive living and dining zone with cosy combustion heater
• Ornate bathroom with traditional claw foot bath and tessellated tiles
• Detached cabin with bedroom, bathroom
• Semi-wraparound decks overlooking the established greenery
• Hand cut stone steps, pond, chook run and terraced gardens
• Aircon and ceiling fans, solar hot water, separate laundry
• Short stroll from the Dangar Cafe and ferry wharf + approx. 1 hr from Sydney
Living in tranquillity awaits - contact Caelia Collins on 0439 647 777 for more information today.
We have been furnished with the above information from sources we believe to be reliable, however, all interested parties are responsible for their own independent enquiries.