***SOLD BY CAELIA COLLINS of RIVERFRONT REAL ESTATE on 16/12/20 (unconditional on 29/12/2020) for $451,000***
Like something you'd expect to see in an 18th century novel, here sits the most delightful and authentic absolute waterfront stone cottage. Neatly positioned on the banks of the mighty Hawkesbury River in beautiful Marlow - Lot 24 occupies a block of approx. 1001m2 and comes complete with private jetty and deep-water pontoon. Featuring a one bedroom, one bathroom stone cottage, plus an additional cabin / potential extra bedroom (STCA) at the rear - this quaint river offering is perfectly sweet as is, with scope to add future value.
• Stone cottage with 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom & covered verandah
• Additional high-set cabin (no DA) with lounge and impressive water views
• Potential second bathroom underneath upper cabin (STCA)
• Absolute waterfront block with private jetty & deepwater pontoon
• Enjoy breathtaking sunsets, right from your own front yard
• Water storage tank with continuous spring water supply
• Berthing / parking arrangements in place at nearby caravan park
• 12ft tinny available for purchase by separate negotiation
• Pest & building report available after inspection with the agent
Only a 5-10 minute drive from the caravan park to the M1 motorway at Mt White or a 20 min drive to Berowra train station, makes for easy commuting too!
Marlow is a picturesque location on a large bend in the Hawkesbury River approximately 5 minutes by boat from the township of Spencer and approximately 25 minutes from Brooklyn or Berowra Waters. Marlow can be accessed by driving / parking your car at Greenman's Valley caravan park (membership fee required), followed by a few minute ride in your own boat / tinny.
We have been furnished with the above information from sources we believe to be reliable, however, Riverfront Real Estate gives no guarantees or undertakings concerning the accuracy, completeness or up-to-date nature of the information provided. All interested parties are responsible for their own independent enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
- Area Views
- Bush Retreat
- River Views
- Water Front
- Water Views