NOTE: BOAT ACCESS ONLY PROPERTY
Encapsulating the idyllic qualities of remote, acreage style living, this romantic estate is anchored on the banks of the meandering Mooney Mooney Creek and equipped with the makings of an exceptional holiday investment or couple's retreat.
A peaceful and private paradise with a prized north-east aspect and panoramic rugged landscape, the premises itself is a newly renovated a-frame and comprised of a contemporary, spacious open plan living and dining, which adjoins outwards to the northern facing entertainers' deck and saltwater pool. Upon the second level, sits a private bedroom and Juliette balcony, exuding an immediate sense of calm and contentment with river views and the constant chatter of native birdlife.
Moreover, the functionality of the premises has been highly considered in strong conjunction to the remote nature of the property, with a state-of-the-art solar power set up, complete with instant gas hot water, back-up generator and multiple water tanks as well as an established connection to a permanent spring water creek. Additionally, the jetty comes completely licensed and is accessible at all tides, pending vessel size.
An exceptionally private and equally serene setting, "Wirreander" is a rare riverfront paradise that is seldom found anywhere else in greater New South Wales. Situated a short distance from the locales of Brooklyn and Berowra Waters, it's undoubtedly the perfect romantic escape without the need for extensive travel.
- Peaceful & private 40-acre property – a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity
- North-east facing and nestled on the meandering Mooney Mooney Creek
- Sustainable living with $70K solar set up and generator
- Permanent spring water creek and water tanks
- A-frame façade with modern interiors
- Renovated bathrooms and kitchen
- Spectacular waterfront position and views
- Supersized BBQ on a large timber deck
- Saltwater pool, tidy lawns and open grassy areas
- Explore the surrounding bushland and rock formations
- Licensed jetty - accessible at all tides (pending vessel size)
- Tastefully furnished, with quality pieces
- Instantaneous gas hot water, & combustion heater
- 10 minutes to Brooklyn, and Hawkesbury River train station
For more information contact Tim Andrews 0412 663 065 or Caelia Collins 0439 647 777
All interested parties are responsible for their own independent enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
- Area Views
- Bush Retreat
- Prestige Homes
- River Views
- Water Front
- Water Views