* Please note, we cannot legally disclose the details of other applicants that have been submitted.
Next of Kin
If no, please skip to EMPLOYMENT DETAILS.
Current Tenancy Details
Previous Rental History
From [date] to [date]
If self employed please continue to next section.
From [date] to [date].
Self Employment Details
If current employment is less than 6 months.
From [date] to [date].
Business Referee (current employer or accountant)
Current landlord or agent
Holding Fee (Deposit)
Complete this section if you wish to reserve the property for a period of time.
The Holding Fee is equivalent to one week’s rent to hold the property for a period of 7 days only, starting from the funds are received. The Agent undertakes that:
• A Holding Fee may only be requested following approval of the application by the landlord;
• A receipt for the amount, property, landlord and tenant names and holding period must be provided to the tenant,
• Where a Holding Fee has been paid, a landlord must not enter into another tenancy agreement for that period with another tenant.
• Should the tenant withdraw from the tenancy application, the landlord may retain the whole Holding Fee,
• A Holding Fee should be attributed to rent upon the tenancy commencing.
The Applicant agrees to pay a Holding Fee of one weeks rent. The Applicant understands that, should they decide not to enter into a residential tenancy agreement, and the premises are not let or otherwise occupied during the Holding Period, the landlord may retain the whole Holding Fee representing the rent that would have been paid during the Holding Period.
Privacy Disclosure Statement
We are an independently owned and operated business. We are bound by the National Privacy Principles. We collect personal information about you in this form to assess your application for a residential tenancy. We may need to collect information about you from your previous landlords or letting agents, your current or previous employer and your referees. Your consent to us collecting this information is set out below. We may disclose personal information about you to the owner of the property to which this application relates. If this application is successful we may disclose your details to service providers relevant to the tenancy relationship including maintenance contractors and owner’s insurers. We may also send personal information about you to the owners of any other properties at your request. You have the right to access personal information that we hold about you by contacting our privacy officer. If you do not complete this form or do not sign the consent below then your application for a residential tenancy may not be considered by the owner of the relevant property or, if considered, may be rejected.
I, the Applicant, hereby offer to rent the property from the owner under a lease to be prepared by the Agent. Should this application be approved, I acknowledge that I will be required to pay the following amounts:
Please upload 100 points of ID. Tick the relevant checkboxes.