Don’t just dream about escaping to an idyllic river cottage – make it a reality with this sweet retreat. Anchored in a prime, absolute waterfront position, this is your ticket to tranquillity. Rich with charm, this two-level darling on deep water sits on a 790m2 block, basking in magnificent views of the Hawkesbury River. Enjoy these vistas from the light, bright kitchen and cheerful lounge room which opens onto the entertaining deck. An expansive and covered space, it’s the perfect spot to pop a bottle of bubbly, open a wheel of brie and savour the blissful serenity.
Upstairs also hosts two bedrooms and a bathroom, with a handy studio/guest accommodation downstairs. Plus outdoors, take advantage of a private jetty and min slipway plus a charming firepit nestled amongst landscaped gardens.
Perched on the banks of the mighty Hawkesbury, the peace and privacy of this river cottage beckons just one hour from Sydney. Accessible via ferry, water taxi or private boat, Little Wobby is famed for its scenic bushwalks, natural rock swimming pools and pristine absolute river front setting, making it a popular place to escape to for weekends or holidays. Seeing is believing and this is one not to be missed! Contact Caelia Collins on 0439 647 777 today.
• Character-filled cottage in a prime, absolute waterfront position
• A private paradise with magnificent Hawkesbury River vistas
• 790m2 block anchored in a deepwater setting
• Light, bright kitchen basking in beautiful water views
• Cheerful lounge room, opens onto the water-view entertaining deck
• Two bedrooms and a bathroom upstairs plus handy studio/guest accommodation downstairs
• Expansive, covered entertaining deck with majestic Hawkesbury River vistas
• Stone paved firepit area plus nicely landscaped gardens
• Private jetty, mini slipway and storage shed
• Decking roof and timbers recently replaced, air-conditioning
• Approx. one hour from Sydney and accessible via train, bus or car to Brooklyn... then ferry, water taxi or private boat to Little Wobby
For more information or to arrange an inspection contact:
Caelia Collins, Riverfront Real Estate on 0439 647 777
We have been furnished with the above information from sources we believe to be reliable, however, all interested parties are responsible for their own independent enquiries.