With its endearing blend of cottage charm and modern allure, this two-storey beauty promises to be your perfect riverfront paradise. Nestled within a canopy of serene greenery on a 1504.9m2 double block (765.1m house Lot / 739.8m vacant land Lot), magnificent views sprawl across the water towards Brooklyn to create an enchanting backdrop. These vistas follow you throughout this substantial home, where lovingly refreshed, light-filled interiors radiate joy. Embrace the sleek style and spaciousness of the kitchen, living, and dining zone or venture upstairs to the sun-kissed master suite with ensuite and walk-in robe/nursery or potential bedroom 3 (STCA).
Outdoors, entertain guests on the expansive waterfront deck or explore the character-filled sandstone courtyard, featuring an original well and a natural spring with a constant flow. A private bay is an indulgent luxury, while the delightful boathouse by the water promises even more possibilities. The covered boat ramp, slipway & trolley, and hot water plumbed alfresco shower add to this property's list of standout features!
A secluded paradise just one hour from Sydney and accessible via private boat, water taxi or ferry from Brooklyn, this location is famed for its scenic bushwalks, natural rock swimming pools and pristine absolute river frontage. A ferry service runs daily to nearby Brooklyn, where you will find delightful cafés and shops, as well as the Hawkesbury River train station. Whether it’s your home, weekender or holiday haven (with exceptional rental potential!), this property is a must to see.
• Two-storey waterfront home, boasting an endearing blend of cottage charm and modern allure
• Supersized 1504.9m2 double block with deepwater access and private bay / beach
• Magnificent views that sprawl across the river towards Brooklyn
• Lovingly refreshed, light-filled interiors which radiate quality
• Sleek, stylish and spacious kitchen, living and dining zone
• Bright and beautiful master bedroom with ensuite occupies the entire top floor, and could be easily reconfigured to create a 3rd bedroom (STCA).
• Second bedroom serviced by an elegant main bathroom with freestanding bath
• Expansive entertaining deck overlooking the wide waterways
• Character-filled sandstone courtyard with original well and natural spring (with constant flow)
• Solid stone jetty, covered boat ramp, slipway & trolley + hot water outdoor shower
• Delightful boathouse bordered by semi enclosed swimming area
• Air-conditioning and ample storage throughout, new roof in 2018
• Solar heat pump, impact sprinkler system for fire prevention (gardening)
• 6.5m barge boat with 2016 50HP 4-stroke motor included, furniture included by negotiation
• Just one hour from Sydney and accessible private boat, water taxi or ferry from Brooklyn
Call Caelia Collins at Riverfront Real Estate on 0439 647 777 to organise your inspection today.
We have been furnished with the above information from sources we believe to be reliable, however, all interested parties are responsible for their own independent enquiries.