Neverfail Park is a riverside Company Title complex located on the Hawkesbury River, approx. 1 hr north of the Sydney CBD. The park is incredibly well run, with excellent common facilities in place, including: pool, kids playground, community hall, plus jetty and boat ramp.
Site 8 is approx. 200m2 and hosts an incredibly well presented home / caravan conversion. Homely and spacious, the home provides great accommodation with 3 bedrooms (two with built-ins), modern bathroom, generously sized gas kitchen, study, open plan living / dining and even a combustion heater! Outside you will find a large covered patio / entertaining area, carport / workshop and grassy lawn. All of this awaits within a 7 min drive to the M1 (via the Mt White exit).
* 3 good size bedrooms - two with builtins
* large gas kitchen, with ample storage
* open plan living / dining room with combustion heater
* modern renovated bathroom with full size tub & separate shower
* new carpets throughout, aircon
* free water supply, & internal laundry with second toilet
* beautiful surroundings with great community / neighbours
* well established site with 10 company shares
Don't miss your chance to buy into this sought after Company Title park - phone Caelia Collins on 0439 647 777 today to arrange an inspection!
Please note: Company Title properties are best suited to CASH buyers, as you are buying company shares + home + exclusive use of park site instead of freehold land.
If your offer is accepted by the current owner you will need to action the following before you purchase:
* provide 3 x written references
* provide a recent Police Check
* undertake an interview with the Board of Directors at the Park
We have been furnished with the above information from sources we believe to be reliable, however, all interested parties are responsible for their own independent enquiries.