***SOLD BY CAELIA COLLINS of RIVERFRONT REAL ESTATE on 20/05/22 (unconditional on 03/06/22) for $550,000***
If you've ever dreamt of buying your very own weekender or holiday home, or fancy escaping everyday suburbia for island life, we have the perfect entry level property for you. Nestled in a desirable location, with a sunny aspect and superb water views, for the first time in over 20 years it's time for a new family to make memories here.
Fully furnished & comfortably laid out as is, yet with scope to further polish. It currently features a functional layout comprising of 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. A lounge and dining room are warmed by a combustion heater, with ample storage throughout too. Your favourite spot? That'll be the deck. Sit out here, soak up the serenity and watch the world go by!
Located on a 569m2 low-maintenance block, with share in solid jetty and decent water storage capacity, leave the cares of the world behind and retreat to Bar Point. Accessible only by boat, this Hawkesbury hideaway is only a short boat ride to Mooney Mooney or Brooklyn as well as 50-mins drive north of Sydney. See it for yourself and capitalise on this enticing property opportunity.
• Entry-level weekender, holiday home or first home - offered furnished
• 569m2 low-maintenance block, an easy walk from the shared, solid jetty
• Desirable location, with a sunny aspect and superb water views
• Released for sale for the first time in over 20 years
• Comfortable as is yet with plenty of scope to add improvements and polish
• 3 bed, 2 bath with a functional layout plus combustion heater
• Front deck – sit and soak up the serenity and watch the world go by
• Ample storage indoors plus decent water storage capacity outdoors
• Regular mail boat / passenger service from Brooklyn
• Short boat ride to Mooney Mooney or Brooklyn
• 50-mins drive north of Sydney, or catch the train to Berowra or Brooklyn
For more information, phone Caelia Collins on 0439 647 777 today.
We have been furnished with the above information from sources we believe to be reliable, however, all interested parties are responsible for their own independent enquiries.