***SOLD BY CAELIA COLLINS of RIVERFRONT REAL ESTATE on 19/10/2023 (Unconditional on 02/11/23) for $570,000***
Take a trip down memory lane, back to the carefree riverfront holidays of your childhood, with "Long Jetty House". Nestled on the most private position on Kalinda Rd, with just one neighbour, enjoy an outlook across the leafy greenery to the water from this elevated perch.
Indoors, nostalgic charm shines throughout the functional floorplan, hosting 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Cosy and comfortable as is, or with ample scope for modernisation, relax in the spacious lounge room with combustion heater that links with the wide, wraparound verandah. Here, sit back and soak up the serenity and sound of birdsong, with plenty of mature trees to enhance your sense of seclusion. Along with a substantial, shared jetty, the site also offers a small shed - ideal for conversion into a home office or studio.
Located close to the main hub of Kalinda, "Long Jetty" is also part of the fabric of a unique community. Accessible by boat only, Bar Point beckons from the lower Hawkesbury River. Famed for its leisurely pace, enjoy fishing, swimming, crabbing or bushwalking in this peaceful paradise that feels far removed from the everyday world. Just a 50 minute drive + 10 min boat trip from Sydney, here you can embrace the good life.
• Cosy home brimming with nostalgic charm
• Elevated 468m2 block with an outlook across "The Palms" park to the water
• Only one direct neighbour, occupies the most private position on Kalinda Rd
• Comfortable as is, while boasting plenty of scope to modernise if desired
• Functional kitchen, spacious lounge room with a combustion heater and bar
• Four bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms, central semi spiral staircase
• Huge wraparound verandah immersed in serenity and seclusion
• 1/3 Shares in substantial jetty
• Landscaped rear yard (needs a little TLC), boundary survey available
• Easy walking access to Bar Point dam / swimming hole
• Daily mail boat / passenger service from Brooklyn
• Short boat ride to Mooney Mooney or Brooklyn
• 60-mins north of Sydney, or catch the train to Berowra or Brooklyn
Phone Caelia Collins on 0439 647 777 for more information today.
We have been furnished with the above information from sources we believe to be reliable, however, all interested parties are responsible for their own independent enquiries