If you’ve got the vision and creativity, we’ve got the perfect restoration project for you! Tucked away on a private street opposite the She-Oak Reserve, this fibro and weatherboard cottage represents an enticing entry-level opportunity. Resting on an 867m2 block, it’s ripe with the potential to be reimagined into a charming home. Roll up your sleeves and bring the hardwood floors back to gleaming, get the original fire stove aflame once more, refresh the interiors with new paint to highlight the soaring ceilings and revamp the ornate sash windows to invite in ample sunshine. There’s even a traditional full-width bullnose verandah at the front of the home, awaiting your magic touch to transform it into a tranquil area for evening drinks.
Currently in semi-original condition, it also includes two north-facing bedrooms, a functional kitchen and a longline living and dining room. A detached building hosts a rustic bathroom and separate laundry, with a terraced yard and parking for two cars also available.
The gateway to the majestic Hawkesbury River, Brooklyn promises serenity and seclusion approx. one hour north of Sydney’s CBD. Multiple marinas are nearby for boaties who want to explore the magnificent waterways, and it’s approx. 15 minutes to stroll to the village heart, with cafes, shops and train station.
• Entry-level opportunity: fibro and weatherboard cottage with abundant potential
• 867m2 block on a peaceful and private street opposite the She-Oak Reserve
• Semi-original condition and ready to be reimagined into a delightful weekender
• Features traditional hardwood floors, ornate sash windows, high ceilings and an original fire stove
• Functional kitchen with laminate benches
• Longline living and dining room
• Two bedrooms with a desirable north aspect
• The larger bedroom includes garden views
• A smaller bedroom is ideal for a child or study
• Detached building with rustic bathroom and separate laundry
• Entry hall with good storage
• Internal and external ceiling fans
• Full-width bullnose verandah at the front
• Large terraced yard
• Off-street parking for at least two cars
• Situated approx. one hour north of Sydney’s CBD
• Approx. 15 minutes to stroll to village cafes, shops and train station
• Pest & Building report available for download / purchase after inspecting property.
There’s life in this character cottage yet – all it needs is you to revive it to its former glory.
Contact Caelia Collins on 0439 647 777 for more information today.
We have been furnished with the above information from sources we believe to be reliable, however, all interested parties are responsible for their own enquiries.