BOAT ACCESS ONLY - VIEW BY APPOINTMENT - PH 0439 647 777 TO BOOK!
Magic awaits everywhere you look at this idyllic island paradise. From the spectacular absolute waterfront aspect to the private sandy foreshore, to the lush gardens and lawns, as well as the beautiful simplicity and quality of the custom renovation - you’ll be instantly enchanted and hopelessly in love.
Light, bright and built to a superior standard, this east-facing oasis perfectly capitalises on its magnificent Hawkesbury River vistas. A clever use of windows creates uninterrupted access to these picture-perfect panoramas from the open plan living and dining zone, so you’ll always feel connected to the outdoors. The beautifully flowing floorplan also features a stylish kitchen with separate butler’s pantry, three bedrooms, a large main bathroom plus additional ensuite/laundry in master bedroom/semi-contained guest suite. Upstairs, make the most of the supersized multi-purpose room, ready to act as a parents/teenage retreat, extra bedroom/bathroom or office.
Wide verandahs provide the perfect place for outdoor entertaining, with the front deck overlooking lush lawns, a sandy foreshore and your private jetty with pontoon. It’s also easy walking distance to bowling club and ferry, plus Dangar Island is less than an hour north of Sydney, and Hawkesbury River train station is only 10mins away in nearby Brooklyn - where you can catch a train to Central in only 55mins!
Dangar Island has a cafe, bowling club, town water, town sewer, mains power, hardwired NBN, a weekly garbage collection service, community ute, and golf buggy taxi service - which means you get all the benefits of river living without compromising on convenience!
• Absolute waterfront turnkey home, custom designed and built to a superior standard across two levels
• East facing and perfectly positioned on an 861m2 block to capitalise on the spectacular vistas
• Light and bright, with high ceilings, quality hardwood floors and a clever use of windows to frame idyllic views
• Beautifully flowing floorplan enriched with simple elegance
• Stylish, well-equipped kitchen with separate butler’s pantry
• Expansive, open plan living and dining area trimmed in galleries of glass to frame epic water views
• Three bedrooms, including two with water views and two with built-in robes
• Large main bathroom plus additional ensuite/laundry in master bedroom/semi-contained guest suite
• Supersized multi-purpose room upstairs. Eg: parents/teenage retreat, extra bed/bath or office
• Wide front and rear verandahs for outdoor entertaining
• Sandy foreshore with grassy lawn plus lush, established gardens across the allotment
• Private jetty with pontoon plus a deeper area of tidal access section
• Gorgeous outdoor cabin – use as a cubby house or storage/workshop
• Air-conditioning, ample attic space
• Solar panels and solar hot water
• Easy walking distance to bowling club and ferry
Experience a whole new world of tranquillity at this turnkey Hawkesbury hideaway.
Contact Caelia Collins on 0439 647 777 for more information.
We have been furnished with the above information from sources we believe to be reliable, however, all interested parties are responsible for their own independent enquiries.