***SOLD by CAELIA COLLINS of RIVERFRONT REAL ESATE on 19/10/2023 for UNDISCLOSED***
Prepare yourself – it will be love at first sight from the moment you set eyes on this authentic river cottage. Beautifully renovated and blessed with abundant tranquillity and natural light, it embodies the essence of "home sweet home".
Rich with traditional charm, polished floorboards, panelled walls and ceilings feature throughout this Hawkesbury River haven, including in both bedrooms and the gorgeous living room. Complementing this is the modern kitchen, with an eat-in meals area. Alternatively, opt to dine alfresco style on the expansive wraparound deck. Showcasing stunning views of the waterways and natural bushland, this is also the perfect place to restore your senses while soaking up the serenity.
Just 60 mins (approx.) from Sydney and about a 15 minute boat trip from Brooklyn making this true retreat from urban chaos even more accessible. It's where you can exhale and embrace a slower pace, or you can capitalise on this sought-after location and build upon the existing success of this popular Airbnb. Fully furnished and perfectly finished, it just makes so much sense to inspect this river darling.
Adding convenience - on weekdays Milsons Passage is serviced by The River Bus (private ferry service) twice a day and The Riverboat Postman (tourist cruise / "locals" ferry) once a day. You don't even need your own boat to enjoy this piece of paradise!
• Beautifully renovated and authentic river cottage in a sought-after location
• Elevated 689m2 block, ensures enhanced privacy and picturesque views
• Rich with traditional charm, including panelled walls and polished floorboards
• Warm and welcoming, with abundant natural light, and tranquil ambience
• Eat-in kitchen that blends classic and modern finishes
• Living room with cosy combustion stove, opens to outdoors
• Two bright and beautiful bedrooms
• Updated bathroom with classic clawfoot bath
• Expansive wraparound deck showcasing gorgeous water views
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning (hub app compatible)
• Freshly painted interior and exterior
• Quaint and rustic storage shed and garden courtyard
• Approx. 26,000L water storage, very strong Optus NBN wifi signal
• Approx. 50 metre walk from Milsons Passage public wharf
• Fully furnished opportunity including all marketing materials for the Airbnb/holiday letting
• 60 mins (approx.) from Sydney and about a 15 minute boat trip from Brooklyn
Contact Caelia Collins on 0439 647 777 for more information today.
We have been furnished with the above information from sources we believe to be reliable, however, all interested parties are responsible for their own enquiries.